"Benjamin, where have you been?"
I'm back.
I've never had any clear idea of how many people know of this blog's existence, let alone actually read it. But on the off chance that you are in fact reading these words - sorry I'm late.
Ronan Keating once said that "life is a rollercoaster", and he couldn't have been more right (metaphorically) - life is full of twists and turns, ups and downs, and sometimes it takes guts to get on with it. It's for that reason that this blog has become more than a little mothballed for the past three years. To be honest, I'm surprised this page didn't take me to the land of error 404!
But I'm back, so let's get you up to speed. I'm currently in my sixth week of the Media Production BA(Hons) course at the University of Lincoln (that's Lincoln, England - not Lincoln, Nebraska dear). And you know what? It's going very well indeed. Seriously - I'm very much enjoying myself on this new avenue of study. Every lecture, seminar or workshop I attend assures me that I've found my subject - well, almost; a lecture about paperwork is never going to be as entertaining as this blog, is it?
We young-un's have just finished a five week project - podcasts. As you may have guessed, I have a talent for talking (some would call it a curse - I respectfully disagree), so this project was right up my alley. But since this post is just to bring you up to speed, you'll have to wait for the next one before I'm bouncing against the limiter!
Finally, I hope you're doing alright. Where have you been, Benjamin? Sound off in the comments!
I've never had any clear idea of how many people know of this blog's existence, let alone actually read it. But on the off chance that you are in fact reading these words - sorry I'm late.
Ronan Keating once said that "life is a rollercoaster", and he couldn't have been more right (metaphorically) - life is full of twists and turns, ups and downs, and sometimes it takes guts to get on with it. It's for that reason that this blog has become more than a little mothballed for the past three years. To be honest, I'm surprised this page didn't take me to the land of error 404!
But I'm back, so let's get you up to speed. I'm currently in my sixth week of the Media Production BA(Hons) course at the University of Lincoln (that's Lincoln, England - not Lincoln, Nebraska dear). And you know what? It's going very well indeed. Seriously - I'm very much enjoying myself on this new avenue of study. Every lecture, seminar or workshop I attend assures me that I've found my subject - well, almost; a lecture about paperwork is never going to be as entertaining as this blog, is it?
We young-un's have just finished a five week project - podcasts. As you may have guessed, I have a talent for talking (some would call it a curse - I respectfully disagree), so this project was right up my alley. But since this post is just to bring you up to speed, you'll have to wait for the next one before I'm bouncing against the limiter!
Finally, I hope you're doing alright. Where have you been, Benjamin? Sound off in the comments!
Comments
Post a Comment