"That's a wrap, folks."
So Photo Media has just ended. I can honestly say that this course is getting better and better with every new topic - my mind has been opened to the incredible world of photography and I'm very enthusiastic about the prospect of studying it further.
In terms of my final piece for this project, it unfortunately can't be viewed here because of file compatibility problems with Final Cut or whatever. Irritating, but at least it's finished. Mostly. No sound. Don't think anyone will mind too much though because we're presenting our work to the rest of the group and I have a feeling that verbally delivering my script with the film playing in the background could work really well.
There was a bit of clipping that had to be done in order to get the (almost)-finished product down to thirty seconds in length. Unfortunately I had to say goodbye to the David Hockney part, but all the Bailey/Shrimpton stuff is still there, which is the element that inspires and excites me the most. I will probably be investing in a really nice camera in time for my trip to New York next year; I cannot emphasise enough how fantastic an opportunity that will be!
Next three weeks are full of Fine Art which, from the feedback of my friends, seems like another interesting project based on words. Can't wait to let my creativity burst and just muck around (ahem, experiment) with my creative process, because that's the key to creating a great piece of work in my view (be that music, drama or indeed art and design).
In other news, I FINALLY have my new phone, which is just great. Why I've had to wait since September is a long story though, so I won't be telling it!
I also visited Lincoln University this weekend, and was extremely impressed. The technology they have there is second to none, and there's a course available which seems to be suited very nicely to my style of working and artistic ethos. Now I just have to choose....*sigh*!
In terms of my final piece for this project, it unfortunately can't be viewed here because of file compatibility problems with Final Cut or whatever. Irritating, but at least it's finished. Mostly. No sound. Don't think anyone will mind too much though because we're presenting our work to the rest of the group and I have a feeling that verbally delivering my script with the film playing in the background could work really well.
There was a bit of clipping that had to be done in order to get the (almost)-finished product down to thirty seconds in length. Unfortunately I had to say goodbye to the David Hockney part, but all the Bailey/Shrimpton stuff is still there, which is the element that inspires and excites me the most. I will probably be investing in a really nice camera in time for my trip to New York next year; I cannot emphasise enough how fantastic an opportunity that will be!
Next three weeks are full of Fine Art which, from the feedback of my friends, seems like another interesting project based on words. Can't wait to let my creativity burst and just muck around (ahem, experiment) with my creative process, because that's the key to creating a great piece of work in my view (be that music, drama or indeed art and design).
In other news, I FINALLY have my new phone, which is just great. Why I've had to wait since September is a long story though, so I won't be telling it!
I also visited Lincoln University this weekend, and was extremely impressed. The technology they have there is second to none, and there's a course available which seems to be suited very nicely to my style of working and artistic ethos. Now I just have to choose....*sigh*!
Comments
Post a Comment